Hi everyone and hello again to my nice looking shitty blog
This is my review on Grand Theft Auto IV !.To be honest, ive already played this game since it was out on PC but seriously man im telling you, that time was quite old and hard to get games and I played the pirated version. Of course ! everybody does that.

So what so special now?
Yeah ! I bought it from steam offer, get it ? BOUGHT it ! It is now legitimate games in my PC ! Fuck yeah !. So nothing specials really except playing online with 2 or 3 people then they leave the games seriously wtf. But here see ?! Fuckin Iron Man mod ! Damn it was too good, too fuckin good mod ! You fly, destroy shit with your laser cannon and missile , grab a fuckin car and throw damn good. Should try it, not really a problem much yeah, played in  party mode, damn people wondering what ? u fly ? I want too , :( yeah folks, fly.