The Witcher 2 Assasins Of Kings

I played this games, but hasnt beat it though.Well here I wanted to share something.
My opinion is well this games not really bad, but what it bad is well is sometimes go lag, only if you does have an extreme core processor and 1gb video memory.Well I only use a core 2 processor and I play this game smoothly I think, not lag enough to be thought as lag. For me is ok because I does make a search and found out the graphics tweak for Nvidia Card . My Nvidia is 1Gb so for me I dont really have problems playing it.
Well but thinks I really hated is I play the game and after reaching around 1 hour play, the game just crashed without warning.Well thats really dissapointing for me.

Enough from me and thats all I can say about it as I havent finished it yet. = ='''
And how about you guys ?
Well Im kind of person who play almost any game genre and really didnt care about the game as long as the gameplay is fun.
Well I can give 7.5 out of 10 for this games.
So others ?