Lost Planet 2

     Hi all. This is my second review of games and it is Lost Planet 2.Well about that Witcher 2,
hell I didnt even play The Witcher , I just played The Witcher 2 and same as this. I didnt play the first sequel of certain games and include Lost Planet 2. Hell I know how the game was but my opinion from this games,
Well the graphics, it think is good for that year. Yeah that time it is rock.Nice gameplay as you can climb up things using grapple and try to follow the movie where you grapple the monster and shoot.Nice ! .
But the things that goes bad for me is short mission . Where you could finish the game even in half a day if you keep on playing it non-stop .Well I think it is nice to play multiplayer but I havent feel the feeling in multiplayer for this game.

From me ! 7.0 out of 10 ! Hah . Well Capcom you dissapointed us all....LOL
Well guys ? How ? :D